We had those same little geckos in the Marshalls! When something crawled over us at night we always tried to imagine it was a gecko instead of a roach.
Oh man, i am SO into geckos vs. roaches. For some reason none of my creepy crawly sensors are activated by lizards. I'm totally happy to have them around. I want to see a cage match between one and a roach actually. (assuming the odds are on the gecko).
We had those same little geckos in the Marshalls! When something crawled over us at night we always tried to imagine it was a gecko instead of a roach.
ReplyDeleteOh man, i am SO into geckos vs. roaches. For some reason none of my creepy crawly sensors are activated by lizards. I'm totally happy to have them around. I want to see a cage match between one and a roach actually. (assuming the odds are on the gecko).
ReplyDelete