
A few weeks ago we booked a trip to Vanuatu. If you're not familiar with the place, it's an archipelago northeast of New Caledonia. It was colonized by both France and the United Kingdom, and was recently the setting of "Survivor Vanuatu."
We're going there for a weeklong trip at the end of April. Tate made reservations at a locally-owned inn, and today we received a confirmation email from the proprietor. I really love the way its written, so I thought I'd share.
From: Isaac Nauka
Date: Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 7:52 PM
Subject: Re: reservations
Dear Tate,
Thank you very much for choosing our bungalows and I look like to inform you that I have reserved a double bungalows for 27, 28 and 29 April 2010. Your booking has booked and confirmed now. We have got your arrival time and our driver will pick you at the airport at 4:30 PM on 27th April 2010. Yes, we will arrange other tours for youincluding volcano tour. Make sure to bring your cash money to pay accommodation, meal, tours and airport return transfers. We except cash only not credit cards because our National Bank Of Vanuatu have no ATM facility to cash money.
Please be advise to bring your walking shoes, jambers, and a torch light for the volcano tour because it is very windy up there.
I need another last email on April 2010 before you come to Vanuatu.
Date: Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 7:52 PM
Subject: Re: reservations
Dear Tate,
Thank you very much for choosing our bungalows and I look like to inform you that I have reserved a double bungalows for 27, 28 and 29 April 2010. Your booking has booked and confirmed now. We have got your arrival time and our driver will pick you at the airport at 4:30 PM on 27th April 2010. Yes, we will arrange other tours for youincluding volcano tour. Make sure to bring your cash money to pay accommodation, meal, tours and airport return transfers. We except cash only not credit cards because our National Bank Of Vanuatu have no ATM facility to cash money.
Please be advise to bring your walking shoes, jambers, and a torch light for the volcano tour because it is very windy up there.
I need another last email on April 2010 before you come to Vanuatu.
See you soon
Regards,
Nauka Isaac
Res. Manager
Regards,
Nauka Isaac
Res. Manager

what are jambers and how can i get some?
ReplyDeleteI, too, am going to need an explanation of jambers. Perhaps visual aids would help.
ReplyDeleteAn attempt to explain Jambers:
ReplyDeletehttp://lesdeuxperdus.blogspot.com/2010/02/jambers.html