You may have noticed that Chris has shouldered most of the blog communication responsibilities as of late. In the past 2 weeks or so my fieldwork sort of went from zero to sixty in terms of the amount of my time spent doing some "deep hanging out" (in the immortal words of anthro great Clifford Geertz).
Anyhow, at some point in the near future, i'll actually post about whats going on dans ma vie "professionnelle," but for now, just this brief, important observation: This dog has the biggest boobs i've ever seen.
She hangs out in front of our building CONSTANTLY (i think the people in the nearby butchery department of the grocery store feed her, despite the collar I don't think she has an actual home). I always pet her and say hi when I leave and as far as I can tell she doesn't even have a litter of puppies to nurse. She is just a hella buxom canine.

oh my gosh! that's ridiculous!
ReplyDelete